DHMCT - 3 year course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
1981 - Sous Chef Maurya Sheraton
1982 - Exec Sous Chef Maurya Sheraton, deputy to Manjit Singh Gill
1983 - Sous Chef on secondment at Bahrain Sheraton.
* Designed the menu & catered state banquet for President Zail Singh hosted by the Bahrain King.
* Honoured by Roland Lickert as the best Indian professional chef
1984 - 1989 promoted & worked as the Executive Chef Chola Sheraton, Chennai
- GM Vijay Kher complimented me "maiden experience of working in a hotel with no food complaints"
* Introduced handcrafted chocolates with my signature on the box
* Started Peshawari akin famous Maurya's Bukhara restaurant
* Honoured with "Outstanding Performance Award" by
* Officiated as F & B Manager for 3 months submitted a 5 year road map plan
Chairman Mr. Y. C. Deveshwar"
1989 migrated to Australia & worked as Sous Chef under Bruno Cerdan till September 1994
1994 joined Qantas Flight Catering & 2016 stepped down as Production Supervisor to spend more time with family
* Involved in menu planning for Special dietary menus & 20 external customer Airlines ( besides Qantas like Singapore, Emirates, Cathay Pacific etc
* Highest achiever award winner
* Invited to Qantas business forum in Sydney more than once
* Conducted Indian Food Festival in Mauritius La Paradis twice
* Successfully completed Operation Managers' safety management course conducted by Du Pont USA
* Too many modules conducted by ITC Human Resources Dept by
* 2 week residential course at Mughal Sheraton Agra conducted by Lausanne, Switzerland